Manufacturer of Die Components, Die Springs and Die Accessories
Quality, precision, and dependability are the requirements of today’s production processes, from ultra-high speed stamping technology to computer manufacture.
Lempco manufactures die set guiding components and die springs to provide you with advantages in precision and performance that are available nowhere else.
LEMPCO is meeting the needs of customers by matching improvements in design, materials and manufactures with the highest precision level available to the industry!
Lempco is an internationally recognized manufacturer of guidance systems for the metal stamping industry. Long recognized as the standard for excellence in the industry, and known for their extremely high quality and reliability, Lempco’s die components are in demand worldwide.
- Surface Mount Ball Bearing Assemblies
- Lempcoloy Plain Bearing Bushings
- Ball Bearing Guiding Systems: Inch and Metric
- Plain Bearing Guiding Systems: Inch and Metric
- Milfab Cam Punch Units
- Die Springs
- Accu-Bend Rotary Benders
- In-Die Tapping
- Die Accessories
- Specials Capabilities
- Special Products
- Bronze Plating Services
The innovative ball bearing guidance system offers both stampers and die makers the following advantages over the common plain bearing system:
- Registers the die more accurately providing precision parts, longer die life and less maintenance.
- Ease of assembly or disassembly of the punch holder and die holder providing higher precision dies and reduced die building time.
- Longer stamping runs (millions of strokes) providing less maintenance down time.
- Minimizes replacement of guidance components.
In 1963, Lempco introduced the unique “Lempcoloy” plain bearing lubrication free bushing. It has qualities far above those of steel, bronze, or bronze plated bushings:
- High tensile strength with glass-hard wear-resistance.
- Extremely low coefficient of friction.
- No lubrication required (This product is used widely by the food processing industry).
- Dielectric (Facilitates EDM machining).
- Excellent thermal conductivity.
- Corrosion resistant.
Lempcoloy® self-lubricating bushings, standard and short shoulder, are available in 10 sizes starting with 1/2″ inside diameter thru 3″.
In 1987, continuing with its pioneering and innovative philosophy, Lempco introduced the Rotainer®, a multi-directional action guidance system to rotate as well as move vertically on the post. The Rotainer® possesses increased resistance to normal wear, is unaffected by high speed operation and offers precise die registration.
Lempco has proven experience in selecting metals, developing designs, and understanding the details of customer needs to ensure you receive cost-effective performance run after run. Lempco knows what it takes to keep you competitive today, and will continue to strive to keep you competitive into the next millennium.
Lempco’s Improved Capabilities
- Guide posts and bushings and all types of die springs are now manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities
- Special compression springs, die springs, and components
- Expansive distribution network worldwide
Do You Need More Info?
Please Send Us a Message
For more visit our Youtube Channel.
Do You Want Products From This Manufacturer?