We are always looking for the best human resources. The industrial
automation requires workers with a high level of expertise.
If you think you have the right background, training and the right attitude
you will be welcome to Join Our Team.
Key of Success
What really sets us apart is a common set of guiding principles:
The employees of Premsco Group are the cornerstone of who we are. With the combined power of our employees working with common goals and purpose, we help build and sustain increased value for our clients and the Industrial Automation industry.
At Premsco Group, integrity guides our actions and communications. Premsco Group is comprised of highly qualified, honest, fair and dedicated employees who take pride in helping our clients meet and exceed their potential.
Empathy is a powerful tool for innovation—at Premsco Group, listening to our clients and empathizing with plan members gives us insight into their needs. Our dedication and determination in securing solutions lets our clients know that we care about the right solution.
We ensure quality by bringing the right people with the right experience to every situation. We apply a disciplined approach to solving problems, with an unrelenting commitment to deliver value.
We are a trusted and valued partner, advisor and advocate with our clients’ most confidential and secure info. Our internal policies and procedures for compliance and business operations have been developed to exceed Industrial Automation industry standards.
Account Manager – Outside Sales- Central Florida/South Florida
We are looking for an outside sales professional who is responsible for selling a diversified range of industrial products within the assigned territory. Premsco is committed to bringing leading product offerings coupled with our supply chain capabilities and technical expertise to ensure your industrial application needs are fully covered. PREMSCO serves a variety of markets and specializes in delivering the right solutions to our customers.
As part of this outside sales role you will be developing new business in the assigned territory, as well as retaining and developing business with existing customers. This position is focused on strategic selling of process control, fluid power, pneumatic, sensors, compressed air preparation valves and electromechanical products among others.
- Experience selling Industrial products; Fluid Power, electro-mechanical, power transmission, controls and automation in local market
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Time Management skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft’s Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with our customers and vendors.
- Have a record of success in cold calling, qualifying leads, positions value-added services and closing business
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes
This position offers:
- Competitive base salary and an aggressive monthly commission program to reward you for your results.
- Monthly Car Allowance payment
- Your choice of Medical and Dental insurance plans.
- Vendor training and on-going development programs to support your career.
- Opportunities for career growth
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related major is preferred
- 3+ years of Outside Sales experience in Industrial distribution
- Overnight travel might be required
- Valid driver’s license /Good driving record
We are always looking for talented professionals. Send your resume to our Human Resources department.
Careers @ Premsco
Please send your resume if you have the right profile for the following positions.
Responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Outside Sales/Automation Specialist will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
Inside Sales Rep.
Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of an organization’s products and/or services. Works with team members in the field including field sales. Provides support to customers over the phone and may conduct field visits as necessary. May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Will guide and support a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
The Application Engineer is responsible for proactively engaging with a group of targeted high potential customers to understand their existing automation and control needs and develop turnkey solutions for their applications. He/she will then provide them with customized support and service to support significant impact on engineering services and turnkey solutions revenue.
* Acknowledge receipt/delivery of freight by signing the relevant documents and stating any irregularities, if applicable
* Issue warehouse receipt and distribute along with other documents to the operational departments
* Assign location of freight, based on its nature
* Keep record of shipments by entering data in the application (if available)
* Take weight and measurements upon receipt of freight
* Load/unload consignments and compare freight with documents to avoid any discrepancies
* Assure accurate labeling of freight by double-checking that marks on freight and warehouse receipt number correspond to the transport document
* Operate all equipment by keeping the safety of the personnel and freight in mind
* Report hazardous cargo and any irregularities (damages, pilferage, ‘short’ conditions) immediately to supervisor
* File, store and keep record of whereabouts of the operational files
* Keep warehouse neat, clean and organized
* Advise supervisor immediately of any equipment failure
* Advise supervisor of need to re-order supplies in due time
* Assure that complete documentation accompanies freight leaving the dock and that documents for freight received are handed over to the corresponding department
* Assure proper storage and handling of freight, including, but not limited to, making sure that pallets are stable and in good condition
Send Your Resume
Presmco Group, is always interested in the best talent, if you want to start o continue a career in the Industrial Automation Industry you are in the right place.
Please send us your resume.
Comments or questions are welcome.